MY 12-STEP MARKETING PLAN
My 12-step marketing plan is designed to get your home the maximum amount of exposure in the shortest period of time. Each step involves proven techniques that leverage the opportunities to showcase your home to key people that can either buy your home or help us find the right buyer: Prospective home buyers, local real estate agents and investors. I will:
1. Price your home strategically to be competitive with the current market and current price trends.
2. Stage your home to showcase features that buyers are most interested in: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint and pleasing drive-up appeal.
3. Place For Sale signage, complete with property flyers that are accessible to drive-by prospects.
4. Distribute Just Listed marketing to neighbors, encouraging them to tell their family and friends about your home.
5. Optimize your home’s Internet presence through a customized MLS and social marketing campaign.
6. Create a virtual tour of your home and place it on multiple websites to attract local and out-of-town buyers.
7. Target my marketing to active real estate agents that specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
8. Include your home in the MLS to allow other agents to see your home.
9. Advertise your home via e-flyers, neighborhood newsletters and direct mail campaigns.
10. Create an Open House schedule to promote your home to buyers.
11. Target my marketing to active buyers and investors in my database that are looking for homes in your price range and area.
12. Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from prospective buyers and agents that have visited your home.